When you create an account you accept all this guidelines.
Respect the Funector family
We are not asking for the kind of respect reserved for nuns, the elderly, and brain surgeons. We mean don't abuse the site. Every cool new family feature on Funector involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and millions of users respect that trust, so please be one of them.
You will not Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
1) Funector is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, even if it's a video of yourself, don't post it on Funector. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement.
2) Don't post videos or images or text scripts showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
3) Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
4) Funector is not a shock site. Don't post gross-out videos of accidents, dead bodies and similar things.
5) Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
6) We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
7) There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from Funector.